If you are looking for practical advice that will help you develop your job, your organisation and your career, come to the CIPS Conference on 10 October at Kings Place, London. Learn the skills and techniques to turn supply chain threats into opportunities, understand the latest professional trends, and prepare your career to meet the challenges of the future.
Get an insight from top procurement professionals on how they are dealing with their procurement and supply chain challenges. Plus hear how entrepreneur Gerald Ratner turned his business demise into a learning curve which resulted in another hugely successful business.
All of this is on the programme for the event at Kings Place in central London.
Also, you will be able to hear from experts in categories including facilities, office supplies and professional services on how to make the most of these big spend areas.
Attend the CIPS Annual Conference to:
- Hear about the challenges your organisation is facing and how you can develop your experience and add value to your business
- Get free legal advice from some of the profession's most accomplished lawyers
- Develop valuable contacts by networking with over 250 professionals across all industry sectors
- Discuss your business needs with suppliers at our exhibition and discover innovative products
- Enhance your expertise at sessions dedicated to leadership, negotiation skills, sustainability, ethics and more
Come to the CIPS Annual Conference on 10 October and play your part in building the profession of the future.