Op deze website worden advertenties getoond. Van de advertenties wordt de redactie betaald. De redactie verzorgt het nieuws op deze website. Zonder advertenties geen nieuws. Zou je je adblocker daarom willen uitschakelen
Bladel – M/V – Fulltime
The main task of the position is to provide a professional procurement contribution to all site’s purchasing expenses at the best level value, quality and service, to drive negotiations on assigned categories at site and group level, to coordinate and implement procurement recommendations proposed by Lead Buyers and to roll out purchasing tools and procedures.
You will also provide procurement inputs to business quotations and interface efficiently with internal customers and suppliers to ensure optimum procurement operations for the site.
You will report to the Procurement Manager Greece/the Netherlands.
• University, Engineering or Business school degree
• 5 years of experience in relevant position within an industrial background
• Good purchasing expertise in purchasing process like 7 steps process, SPR, TCO approach, e-tools, category management, supplier Business Review Meetings, cost modeling, negotiation, project management, budget process, risk assessment, etc.
• Broad experience in Raw Materials, Packing Materials, OPEX, CAPEX
• PC literacy (excellent Excel skills), Excellent knowledge of ERP like SAP (Key user level),
• Good knowledge of Internet applications like Ariba as a plus
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Adequate soft skills – influencing, time management, listening, communication, autonomy, self-confidence, results oriented, analytical capability, customer oriented, hard worker, reliable, able to work under remote management
• Experience to work in an European network will be considered as a plus
• High business and finance understanding
• Take ownership of site purchasing spend of € 15 M – Raw materials & Packing materials: € 12.2M, operating expenses: € 2.1 M, capital expenditures: € <1 M.
• Responsible for leading the relationship with site suppliers in line with internal customers needs – no direct contact with external customers
• Negotiate for assigned site commodities. Spend & Contract management
• Negotiate with suppliers of assigned Leadbuying categories on behalf of FAMAR Group. Contract Management.
• Defines and implement purchasing plans, developing opportunities for cost reduction within the quality and service level requested by Famar policies
• Implement cost savings initiatives annually set (COGS/OPEX) and optimize cost avoidance in CAPEX
• Set and agree with lead buyers on-going purchasing strategies targeting to deliver cost savings actions, assurance of supply and transparency. Follow up and assurance of successful implementation of Group purchasing action plan. Data collection & Project management, reporting
• Suppliers performance: OTIF, Quality claims, audits, performance
• Input for customer quotations: Material costs Inputs, sharp prices, MOQ & conditions
• Ensure proper data management in ERP (prices & conditions) in close collaboration with SC & finances
• Support actively in solving purchasing issues in daily activities or in case of crisis situation
• Provide transparent reporting of BU purchasing activities (savings, action plans, MPV, OPEX variances)
If you come to work as a Buyer, you can count on a challenging, varied job. We offer you space for your own contribution, a competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions (27 days of leave, 10 ADV days per year on a full-time basis): Pension scheme: available premium scheme at Zwiterserleven with 2/3 premium contribution by Famar, travel allowance, possibility to participate in collective insurance.
Our company Famar Nederland BV
Famar Nederland bv. is bases in the south of the Netherlands (Bladel) and is a part of the Famar Group As full service Contract Manufacturer (CMO) for both pharmaceutical and cosmetic products Famar is among the top 3 CMO’s in Europe. Famar enables the health and personal care industry to deliver innovative products. If you want to make an important contribution to the realization of high quality pharmaceutical and cosmetic products, then join our team.
Information & Applying for Buyer
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your motivation letter and resume before December 17th to Human Resources Department: [email protected].
If you need information about this vacancy please contact Marleen Nelissen, HR Officer +31 (0)497 339400.
For further information about Famar you can visit our website: www.famar.eu
Keywords: inkoper; inkoop; purchaser; purchasing; procurement; Bladel, Eindhoven,
of met e-mailadres