Op deze website worden advertenties getoond. Van de advertenties wordt de redactie betaald. De redactie verzorgt het nieuws op deze website. Zonder advertenties geen nieuws. Zou je je adblocker daarom willen uitschakelen
Would you like to work in a changing environment with a greenfield challenge, where you will develop and improve Supplier Relationship Management? Looking for a global position where you will implement SRM in all categories, building the framework and managing stakeholders?
For one of our FMCG clients, AevesBenefit is looking for a:
Global Manager Supplier Relationship Management
This company is one of the largest companies in its industry. They want to provide the growing world population with the best nutrients. The company supplies consumer products in many European countries, and also Asia and Africa.
• To develop and implement the SRM framework and strategy in order to build professional supplier relations;
• To improve performance and key enabler with and by Suppliers;
• To develop the SRM concept, and templates as well as leading project execution;
• Supplier performance management (SPM) is a key responsibility;
• To implement the SRM framework in the organization and making this a business driven program to ensure close connection with suppliers and Procurement to realize goals;
• A close contact with relevant business-stakeholders (e.g. Directors R&D, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain).
• Manage 10 indirect reports (e.g. Category Procurement);
• Engage stakeholders from different business groups and corporate functions to drive change, ownership and acceptance;
• To implement a collaborative approach and environment between internal and external stakeholders;
• To act as the ambassador or the SRM program and create partnerships with strategic suppliers;
• To foster an environment focused on innovation and continuous improvement.
• A relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
• Approximately ten years of experience in Procurement / Supply Chain Management;
• Experience with program & change management;
• Experience with managing business relationships;
• Solid understanding of business complexity within commercial functions and knowledge of relevant markets;
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
• Experience with developing and implementing new processes (e.g. contract management, supplier performance management, supplier risk management, etc.);
• Business acumen with different business model;
• Self-starting and driven for results.
Your salary will be based on the weighting of your job, experience and training. You will also have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself. The company will invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The exchange of knowledge on the work floor between colleagues is also evident, after all, that is the most effective way to learn.
AevesBenefit is thé leading procurement consultancy firm of the Netherlands, focused on interim management, consultancy and executive search. Our clients results are of the utmost importance to us. We support both clients and candidates in achieving their goals and ambition.
To stay successful we continuously invest in professional and personal development of our employees. This inspires the best professionals to join AevesBenefit. Together we create a vibrant network of more than 200 procurement consultants, that are ‘fun to work with’. With our consultants, partners and clients we are the beating heart of the procurement profession in the Netherlands. Driven by performance, with fast, reliable and professional service.
Are you interested of do you have any questions? Please contact Boudewijn Meijs at 0031652850540 or at firstname.lastname@example.org