AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration, technology development and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identifying and selecting (preferred) suppliers.
- Strategically discussing and negotiating about contracts with stakeholders from different levels.
- International supplier relationship management (China, Germany, etc.)
- Handling the Requests for Quotation (RfQ’s).
- Keeping track on the Bill of Materials.
- As a partner of the business, you participate in development projects on behalf of the purchasing department.
- You are a spider in the web between the internal product development department and our external suppliers.
- Process monitoring and optimization, including periodic vendor rating analyzes.
We are looking for candidates with at least several years of purchasing experience, ideally built up in a technical and/or industrial working environment. You know what it is to work in an internationally oriented team and working environment. You are an expert in MS Excel and affinity with SAP is a big plus. Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Business acumen; commercial insight
- Negotiation skills
- Accurate and structured working style
- Strategic / holistic view
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Why join AME?
- As a partner of the business, you could have a significant impact on AME’s business results.
- Being part of a small, ambitious and international purchasing team.
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture.
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization.
- A real Brainport company full of young and talented people from all over the world.
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization.
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines.
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems.
- Lots of unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours.
- Free lunch and dinner for all employees.
- iPhone 8.